An Amazon customer gave the following rave review of Porsche 996 The Essential Companion by Adrian Streather published by Veloce Publishing.
Porsche 996 The Essential Companion by Adrian Streather
- Complete historical review of the entire 996 series
- How to identify and authenticate a 996
- What to look for when purchasing
- How to service the 996
- Describes the engine, engine management and cooling systems
- Describes transmission, running gear, traction enhancement, wheel and tyres
- Complete explanation of all installed electronic systems
- How to troubleshoot and repair the 996
- How to improve engine performance, aerodynamics and handling of the 996
- A complete review of the most successful 911 on the race track
This book on the Porsche 911 (996) series is the fourth of a planned six, and continues the tradition established with the author’s first Porsche 911 book on the 964 series. Everything a 996 owner needs to know, plus a lot more, is contained within the covers of this book, in which every known model and version is described. With 1300 photos and extensive appendices, this fact-packed book is a must for any 996 owner.
Click here for more info