Check out the new blog header!
The picture is taken from The Book of the Lamborghini Urraco by Arnstein Landsem.
• The first book about the V8 Lamborghinis in 25 years
• Amazing tales from the owners themselves
• What to look out for when buying a V8 Lamborghini
• Unique interviews with key men behind the Urraco
• Detailed history of the Urraco and its V8 relatives
• Hundreds of previously unpublished pictures
• Written by a hardcore Lamborghini V8 enthusiast
This book tells the amazing story of the Lamborghini Urraco. It describes the problems that beset this little supercar, and why it never got the chance it truly deserved. After its demise, the Urraco lived on in the form of the Silhouette and the Jalpa, and both these models are also covered in detail in the pages of this book. The unique Bravo and Athon concept cars are also described.
Featuring detailed advice for potential buyers, as well as over 300 photos and illustrations, this is a fascinating and practical account of a future supercar classic. More info.