Thursday 30 May 2013

AUTHOR SEEKS STORIES ABOUT MERCEDES BENZ TRUCKS FOR NEW VELOCE BOOK



I’ve only been working on this new book project for less than a month and already information and images are rolling in from Europe and as far afield Australia and New Zealand. However, I’m particularly keen to include good references to MB’s truck endeavours in the 50s, 60s, 70s and onwards. I’m
also keen to look at the wider global picture including details or any partnerships and alliances in the far flung corners of the globe. So, whether you are, or were, a driver, an operator, a mechanic or even a dealer in MB trucks then I’d love to hear of your exploits and experiences working with trucks bearing the three-pointed star. In addition, if there’s anybody else that you think I should contact to involve them in this book then do let me know. The book will
ultimately cover a lot of ground, so speaking to former employees and executives can help to paint the picture of how the company grew in size in different markets, with quotes from those who were there at the beginning.
Colin Peck

So, if you’d like to get involved in this book please do contact me via email or telephone +44 (0) 1784 482336 or send a text to +44 (0) 7802 606433

No comments :

Post a Comment