With the winter nights drawing in, memories of those long summer drives across Europe in your favourite car are probably fading away ...
At Veloce, we'd like to help you to recall some of the highlights – and maybe the not-so-good moments – from your travels abroad. Share your experiences with us (either here in the blog comments on our Facebook page) and we'll send a fabulous prize book bundle* (worth over £40!) to the reader with the best story to tell.
Here are a few questions that might jog your memory ...
1. Which country in Europe have you most enjoyed driving in, and why?
2. What is your best memory of driving on the Continent?
3. Which country in Europe did you find it most difficult to drive in, and why?
4. What is your worst memory of driving on the Continent?
5. What do you most wish you had known before you made your trip?
We'll announce the winner and publish a selection of your anecdotes in the January 2015 edition of On the Grid.
*The prize book bundle consists of Roads with a view – England's greatest views and how to find them by road, A Drive on the Wild Side – Twenty extreme driving adventures from around the world & Mini Minor to Asia Minor – There & Back.