Tuesday 15 September 2009

BONNIE WINNER

Congratulations to Chris Webber of North Square, Chickerel, who won the recent competition in the Dorset Echo to win copies of Tales of Triumph Motorcycles and the Meriden Factory worth £19.99, Save the Triumph Bonneville! – The inside story of the Meriden Workers’ Co-op, worth £24.99, and Triumph Bonneville – The Essential Buyer's Guide worth £9.99.

He correctly identified that Veloce Publishing was named after a variant of the Alfa Romeo marque of cars - the Alfa Romeo Veloce. Chris popped down to our office in Dorchester to pick up his books, before heading back home on his Honda motorbike!

Chris said: "I've entered loads of Dorset Echo competitions, but I've never won anything before. And I'd actually forgotten I'd entered this one, but I was over the moon when Veloce Publishing called me and invited me into their Dorchester office last Friday to receive these books."

No comments :

Post a Comment